Weekend Vegan Cheeseboard
I keep thinking about having a little gathering at home, but travel or being sick seem to keep getting in the way. Well, last Saturday I was still feeling crummy, but I felt compelled to make something… voila the cheeseboard.
- Teese Mozzarella
- Treeline Cracked Pepper Hard Cheese
- Baked pickle spears wrapped in Yves salami
- Olives stuffed with jalapeños or fresh garlic.
- more crackers
- Buchie & Sash Red Pepper Cream Cheese
- Goji Berries
- Kite Hill Soft Fresh Truffle, Dill & Chive
- Chopped up garlic pickles
- Sliced peach, tomato, and sliced teese mozzarella salad.
- Every cracker I could find in the house, which turned out to be next to none. (even including the melba toast.)
I want to make this again, maybe with smaller boards so each of us can just have our own. No sharing needed. What’s your favourite vegan cheeseboard combo – assuming you have one. I think it would be fun to play around with more flavours and colours soon.
Oh wow, I still haven’t tracked down that Treeline, this looks absolutely to die for!
Oh good lard, that’s one of the best looking cheese boards I’ve ever seen. I need to have a cheese party!
That cheese board looks fantastic!! Did you find the treeline cheese in Toronto? We’re having a vegan Christmas party in December and would love to put a charcuterie board together.